Tuesday, April 19, 2011

10 on Tuesday

  1. So happy to see the sunshine today. Please let spring stay this time. 
  2. Had a wonderful time celebrating Alexander's 1st Birthday.  We had two parties, one for family and one for friends.  It was so great to see everyone together for Alex's big day.  I still can not believe I have a 1 year-old little boy.  I can't wait to open his time capsule in April 14, 2028. 
  3. I still need to clean up after the parties.  I just found Alex's baby bib in the bath tub from Sunday with cake in it!  Yuck.
  4. My mind is onto a kick-off to summer house party in June.  So excited to host an adult party! 
  5. Morgan keeps asking me, "where is the Easter Bunny".  She has always loved playing with eggs for some reason and she loves chocolate, so this is her holiday. She is going to be so excited this weekend when she gets her Easter basket. We have a family Easter egg hunt planned for Saturday.  I sure hope it is sunny this year.  It seems like it cold and rainy every year on Easter.  
  6. This week Grandma and I are taking the kids to get their picture with the Easter Bunny.  A tradition we have had for 4 years now.   Morgan had screamed and cried every year but we keep going back.  We say, "next year she will like it".  This year we might get a smile but Alex is going to scream. 
  7. I'm procrastinating with all my blog posts today because I do not want to clean the kitchen and fold and put clothes away.
  8. BING
  9. BING
  10. BING

1 comment: